Header Ads

BRITNEY SPEARS: FIRST DAY OF SPRING BIKINI FUN

Enjoying the official beginning of the Spring season, Britney Spears threw on a yellow two-piece bikini and did a little sun soaking by the pool on Sunday (March 20).

The “Baby One More Time” songstress looked comfortable in her pose, though there certainly seemed to be some less-than-stellar photoshopping going on in her Instagram snapshot.

Earlier this month, Ms. Spears told V magazine she’s not interested in keeping up on celebrity gossip- "Whoever is in the spotlight, people are really quick to judge. I mean, there are a lot of kids coming up who've experienced that. You know, Justin Bieber, he's huge, and he experiences that. It's just the way the world works, unfortunately. I've been doing this for 20 years. I kind of don't pay attention to it. I have my relationship with God and myself and that's what matters to me. I really don't care what most people think."

News get from: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/britney-spears by celebrity-gossip.net

Con la tecnología de Blogger.