Header Ads

BRITNEY SPEARS BIKINI: 34 - YEAR-OLD POSTS SEXY POOLSIDE PHOTO SHOWING OFF AMAZING BODY

Britney Spears is one smokin' hot mama! On Sunday, the 34-year-old pop star posted a super sexy photo of herself in a teeny yellow bikini laying poolside, welcoming in the official first day of spring and showing off her incredible body!

According to People Magazine, the Piece Of Me singer flaunted her taut bod for all to see, proving that she has still got it even after having two kids, a nervous breakdown, and approaching her mid-thirties!

Spears is currently working on her body several nights a week, dancing on stage in Las Vegas, putting in serious work. Her residency at Planet Hollywood is one of the must-see shows on the strip.

In a recent interview with V Magazine, Spears opened up a bit about being in the spotlight and how far she has come over the years.

"Whoever is in the spotlight, people are really quick to judge. I mean, there are a lot of kids coming up who've experienced that. You know, Justin Bieber, he's huge, and he experiences that. It's just the way the world works, unfortunately. I've been doing this for 20 years. I kind of don't pay attention to it. I have my relationship with God and myself and that's what matters to me. I really don't care what most people think," she said.

Britney Spears has millions of fans all over the world... and she really doesn't need to care what they think... when it comes to her body, anyway. She looks unbelievable!

News get from: http://www.starpulse.com/ by starpulse.com

Con la tecnología de Blogger.