Header Ads

Britney Spears Talks New Album

Following up her 2013 record Britney Jean, Britney Spears is gearing up for the release of her new batch of studio goodness.

The 34-year-old pop star, who posed with a bunch of hunky guys for her Instagram account on Friday (June 3), told E! News that she’s taking things in a different direction this time around.

Spears stated, “It's very exciting. I've been working on this project for a year and a half now, almost two years so it really means a lot to me. It's my baby. It's a little melodic, a little more not so poppy. It's kind of chill. Very chill. I'm old school. I like classic rock. I like the Rolling Stones. The Lumineers are really cool. Sade is nice. I like 80s music, too.”

News get from: http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/britney-spears by celebrity-gossip.net

No hay comentarios

Con la tecnología de Blogger.